In episode 010 of the Life & Design Podcast I talk to my good friend, internet marketer and musician Jimmy Morson.
In this weeks show we talk about the idea of making money online being too good to be true, leaving the 9-5 grind after finding that the corporate dream had been mis-sold and diminishing job security in the 21st century.
Click the play button to hear this weeks podcast
Points covered in the show:
- Making money online? Too good to be true?
- The concept of the laptop lifestyle
- A ‘real career’ vs following your passion
- Working ‘hard’ but still not having enough vs the power of leverage in an online business
- Diminishing job security in the 21st century
“You’ve got to know what it is that you want out of life. Write down the most extreme ideal that you can aim for and make it happen. “- Jimmy Morson
Find out more about Jimmy Morson
Youtube: Internet Lifestyle Coach
Over to you: Did you enjoy this episode? Leave a comment below, share with a friend and subscribe on iTunes
This show is sponsored by Cakebox Creative – Graphic Design & Digital Marketing. (Logo design, brand identity, bespoke print design and web development – London/Essex)